Due to the pathological and physiological characteristics of senile hearing impairment and the limitation of electroacoustic performance of hearing aids, the hearing aid effect of hearing aids will be affected to some extent, and it is difficult to meet the excessive expectations of some users for hearing aids, and thus some social psychological problems are generated. In turn, it affects the hearing rehabilitation of the elderly. To this end, after the selection of hearing aids, the hearing aid fittings should explain to the elderly users the auditory characteristics of the hearing impairment and related hearing aids, and provide appropriate counseling training, so that the elderly are willing to accept hearing aids and improve Hearing aid effect and rehabilitation quality.
Language is the high-level neural activity of the human brain, and its acceptance and cognition is the active process of human beings. By properly training the elderly and developing their comprehensive potential, it is possible to overcome the phenomenon of early hearing discomfort and hearing discomfort of wearing hearing aids, improve the user’s social communication ability, and enhance the hearing aid effect.
Learning to communicate with others
1. First of all, you should tell the elderly that it is difficult to hear each word after wearing a hearing aid. As long as you can listen and communicate, you don’t have to achieve 100% speech recognition rate. It is suitable to use a short distance (within 1m) to reduce the sound of the language.
2. Determination and patience are guarantees for good hearing and hearing. I started to talk face-to-face with my family at home. The voice of my family should be slow and clear. The sentence should be simple and easy to understand. The attitude should be patient and kind, so that the old man feels warm. When you understand 80% of the conversation, you can improve your speaking speed. Be careful not to let the elderly suffer from hearing fatigue. Never talk to the elderly for too long.
3. Because the sound of the hearing aid differs from the sound that was originally heard, it takes a while. Start wearing 1-2 hours every day. 1 gradually increases the wearing time within a month. After listening to your own voice and outdoor voice, you can talk to people more and more until you wear them all day.
4. Because the ear is in a quiet state due to senile hearing impairment, once you hear the various sounds from the hearing aid, you can’t adapt to it at the moment. Therefore, don’t touch the noise environment at once. You must first use the hearing aid in a quiet environment. In the environment where you have a background sound, you should learn to concentrate again on the sound you want to hear and separate the sound you want to hear from the background noise.
5. Listening to your own voice after you first wear a hearing aid is louder than listening to the outside world. Sometimes you can’t even hear your own voice. You should practice reading and control your pronunciation every day.
6. The longer the hearing declines, the more you are missing the ability to listen to the language in an environment with background noise, and you need to learn this ability again.
7. In conversations with many people, focus on listening to the voice of a speaker and being as close as possible to him.
8. After a period of training, listen to the radio and TV broadcasts, because these dubbing sounds are not natural sounds, and the speed is fast, as long as you understand the content of the speech.
Jinghao medical hearing aid reminder: hearing aids need to be professionally “fitted”, it is very important to choose a professional hearing aid fitting center and hearing aid fittings! All patients and friends have any hearing problems can call the Jinghao medical consultation, or personally Come to the fitting center experience. Hearing aid free consultation phone: +86-18566295705
You can also scan our WeChat public account for more information about hearing.