First of all, because they live in a world without sound, the hearts of deaf people are often lonely, and their psychology is mostly inferior. Therefore, as the person closest to the patient, we must take good care of them. Communicate with mental patients, let the deaf grow up healthily in happiness.
What are the symptoms before deafness? Some people wake up in the morning and are still emotional and anxious. They feel that their hearing has suddenly dropped. Their ears are full of swelling and blockage, as if they have blocked things. This phenomenon is called “medical”Sudden deafnessSudden deafness is a serious sensorineural deafness that occurs in an instant. The onset time is usually24Within hours, the deafness peaked. Some deafness reasons are clear and easy to detect, such as explosive deafness, traumatic deafness,Sudden deafnessWait. Some deafness, such as aging deafness, is slow and difficult to detect. The following questions often mean that it may happenHearing loss:
Few patients claim that they cannot hear the sound. In most cases, they complain that they can hear but can’t hear. The so-called inaudible sound is already a sign of deafness.
1. Tinnitus and dizziness are often precursors to deafness. When dizziness, tinnitus, or tinnitus is significantly worse, you should consider promptly seeking medical attention to check your hearing status.
2. Some patients with early deafness first experience a change in auditory attention. For example, it is not easy to spend a little time listening to each other’s conversations; usually you don’t notice that others are greeting yourself; another example is that it is difficult to hear other people’s words when reading or writing.
4Face-to-face conversation, early deaf patients often interrupt or ask the other to repeat; when calling, often ask the other party to increase the volume; and at any time, their own volume will often increase unconsciously; dialogue between others, even close at hand It is also often difficult to know; in addition, some premature babies who are deaf are more likely to talk to men than women, while others are just the opposite.
What are the symptoms of paralyzed patients?
1. Tinnitus and dizziness: Tinnitus and dizziness are usually the most obvious signs of deafness. When dizziness, tinnitus, or tinnitus is significantly worse, you should consider promptly seeking medical attention to check your hearing status.
Hearing loss: Few patients claim to be blind. In most cases, they complain that they can’t hear. The so-called unclear hearing is actually hearing loss, and it is also a very important deafness signal.
three. Interruption or repeated repetition: In a face-to-face conversation, early deaf patients are often interrupted or asked to repeat. People who call are often asked to raise their voices. Whenever they speak, their own voices often increase in the unconscious. They often have difficulty listening to conversations between others, even if they are very close to each other. In addition, some early deaf patients are more likely to talk to men than women, while others are the opposite.
4. Attention: Some early deaf patients first experience changes in their auditory attention. For example, it is not easy to focus on listening to each other’s conversation for a long time. Usually you won’t notice that someone is greeting you. For example, when reading or writing, it is difficult to hear other people’s words and so on.
5The sound is getting louder and louder: Some people can obviously feel that the sound is not big enough, so often put your hands behind your ears to increase the receiving volume. When watching TV or listening to a radio, you usually need to increase the volume.
Conductive deafness: Deafness is caused by damage to the outer ear and the process of sound transmission. Common causes of deafness include external ear tracking, foreign body, inflammation, congenital auricle atresia, acute and chronic suppurative otitis media, acute and chronic non-suppurative otitis media, congenital malformations, tumors, vesicular tympanitis, and early ear sclerosis...
7. Sensorineural hearing loss: disorders of the spiral organ of the cochlea can not change the nerve into nerve or nerve and central pathway, the nerve can not be transmitted excitedly; or the central damage of the cerebral cortex can not be divided into two languages, namely sensorineural hearing loss . Such as Meniere’s disease, ototoxicity, lost, noise damage, acoustic neuroma. Hearing deafness caused by injury of the inner ear cochlear screw(It can also be summarized as the inner ear hearing loss caused by the pathological changes of the inner ear, the outer lymph nodes and the basement membrane. The deafness caused by the pathological changes of the nerve conduction pathway is called neural crest.
8Mixed sputum: There are lesions in both the sound and the sensory mechanism. Such as long-term chronic suppurative otitis media, advanced ear sclerosis, blasting sputum and so on.