How should I troubleshoot common hearing aids?
1) Check if the hearing aid switch is turned on.
2) Some models check if the power-on delay is used.
3) Check if the battery is exhausted and try replacing it with a new one.
4) Check that the battery’s positive and negative terminals are placed correctly.
5) Is the battery compartment door closed?
6) forBehind hearing aidCheck whether the sound hole of the eardrum is blocked, whether the sound tube is twisted or twisted; whether the sound tube is damp; whether the ear hook is blocked.
7) For the box hearing aid, check whether the headphone cable model is correct, the headphone cable connector is in good contact, and the earphone is broken.
Second, the sound is small
1) The volume switch is set too low.
2) Check if the battery is almost empty, and try replacing it with a new one.
3) Check if the sound hole of the ear mold or the sound hole of the custom machine is blocked by ear wax.
4) Check if it is caused by moisture problems. Hearing aids, ear molds or sound tubes can accumulate moisture due to condensation or sweating and can be treated with a dry box.
5) The box hearing aid should check that the headphone cable model is correct. For multi-program hearing aids, you need to check if the volume settings between several preset listening programs are different.
Third, the sound is intermittent
1) If there is a sound interruption in the new battery, check if a bad battery with unstable voltage is used.
2) If this happens during use, check that the battery surface is clean. Wipe the surface of the battery with cotton 蘸 pure alcohol.
3) Check if the battery is almost empty.
4) Check if the battery compartment is clean. If there is any foreign matter, use a cotton swab with pure alcohol to wipe it gently. If you find any foreign matter on the battery pole that is difficult to remove, please go to the hearing aid fitting center and give it to the fitter.
5) For behind-the-ear hearing aids, check the ear mold for moisture and the ear mold for deformation and distortion.
6) For a box hearing aid, check that the headphone connector is in good contact and that the headphone cable is broken.
The howling may be caused by improper wearing of the ear mold or custom hearing aids. Please adjust the position of the wearer at this time. It is normal for the hearing aid to whistle when you wear a hat, your palm close to the hearing aid, or near the wall.
V. Distortion and noise
1) Check if the battery is almost empty, please replace it with a new one.
2) Is the volume too loud?
3) Whether the ear hooks of the behind-the-ear hearing aid are blocked
4) Is the sound hole of the ear mold unobstructed?
Jinghao medical hearing aid reminder:Hearing aids need to be professionally “fitted”. It is very important to choose a professional hearing aid fitting center and hearing aid fittings! You can call the Jinghao medical for any hearing problems, or you can come to the center to experience the experience. . Hearing aid free consultation phone: +86-18566295705
You can also scan our WeChat public account for more information about hearing.