The baby is 3 years old and his right ear is blocked by cerumen!Do you go to the ENT or see a doctor?

8. If you really have a lot of earwax, you can take your baby to the hospital regularly as appropriate, and you need to pay attention to keeping the baby’s external ear canal dry. .

Parents must pay attention to the child’s personal hygiene. Embolism with clear symptoms can be resolved by itself, but if it is serious, remember to seek medical attention in time. Your own rash actions may cause serious consequences to the child.

Leave a Reply