I am now 14 years old and have started to experience tinnitus symptoms at the age of 11.There seems to be a sharper but lighter hissing sound in the ears (same as the sound of just turning on the TV), but it can only be heard in very quiet situations, and it’s okay if you don’t listen carefully.I went to the hospital for an examination and found that my hearing was normal, the outer ear was normal, the blood test was normal, and the urine test was normal. I had chronic pharyngitis or rhinitis when I was 11 years old. At that time, my ears were often congested and painful. From then on, I started to have tinnitus.What should I do?
Hearing Aids Made in ChinaExperts have made the following detailed explanations on the hazards and specific preventive measures of tinnitus in adolescents. Let’s take a look at them together.
The harm of tinnitus and deafness to young people:
1. Nowadays, many young people like rock music and disco and other styles of music, and they also like to adjust the sound to the maximum, which exceeds the decibel of the inner ear. Long-term repeated noise can cause hearing loss and tinnitus and dizziness. In severe cases, it can also There was auditory hallucinations and neurasthenia.
2. Tinnitus can cause ear diseases such as conductive tinnitus in adolescents. This is because when foreign bodies in the ear, inflammation and swelling occur, obstruction, eardrum congestion, internal ringing, perforation, middle ear effusion or infection, and otosclerosis occur.
3. After suffering from tinnitus, adolescents will experience depression, anxiety, headache, dizziness, insomnia, dreaminess and other symptoms, which will lead to neurological weakness in the long term.
Tinnitus and deafness have such a great impact on the health and life of adolescents, but in their lives, many adolescent students and parents have not paid much attention to this, let alone prevent diseases, so we still need to pay more attention to it. For one’s own health, start by correcting some bad habits and actively prevent this disease.
1. Try to avoid using headphones for a long time.
The human ear will feel intolerant to the sound exceeding 85 to 90 decibels, and teenagers like to wear headphones to play computer games, or use the “walkman” for a long time. At this time, the headphones are directly close to the tympanic membrane and the decibels are amplified. The damage to the eardrum is obvious.
2. To get rid of the bad habit of ear picking
Frequent ear picking may damage the skin and cause infection, and because the skin is stimulated, it is easy to grow “external auditory canal papilloma”, which makes the ear canal often bleed and affects the patient’s hearing.Also pay attention to prevent sewage from entering your ears.
3. A reasonable diet
Hearing aids made in China reminded: unreasonable diet can also lead to tinnitus disease.Usually try to eat less sweet, high-fat, high-cholesterol foods to reduce the incidence of cardiovascular disease.Prevent arteriosclerosis from causing inner ear ischemia, leading to hearing loss.
4. Try to avoid noise
Hearing aids made in China reminded: Noise will make the hearing sense that has begun to decline more easily fatigued, causing the tiny blood vessels of the inner ear to be in a state of spasm, reducing the blood supply to the inner ear, and causing hearing loss.Therefore, it is recommended that those friends who usually like to wear headphones to listen to music, do not increase the volume too much, generally below 60 decibels.
The article comes from the Internet. If there is any infringement, please contact [email protected] to delete it.