Hearing Aids Made in ChinaExpert introduction: Middle ear inflammation is otitis media, which is a common disease.
Otitis media often occurs in children under 8 years old, and also occurs in people of other age groups. It is often a painful complication caused by upper respiratory tract infections such as the common cold or throat infection.Otitis media is usually divided into acute and chronic otitis media. Acute otitis media can be cured and will not recur if you seek medical treatment in time, but chronic otitis media cannot be cured.
Otitis media is more common in children, so effective treatment should be given in time when children have this condition. Although diet can also play a certain role in this disease, reasonable treatment should also be carried out to stabilize the condition.Diet therapy mainly has the following aspects:
1. Don’t eat raw or cold food.
These frozen foods are easy to damage the spleen and stomach, impair the digestion and absorption function of the spleen and stomach, and reduce the body’s immunity and aggravate the disease.
2. Eat less fatty foods.
This kind of food tends to accumulate dampness and produce phlegm, help heat and dissipate the fire, and can make the body heat and damp and deepen the symptoms.
3. Patients with otitis media should not eat hair.
Fish, shrimp, crab, rooster, beef and other foods have certain allergenic factors, which can cause allergic reactions in the human body and aggravate the symptoms of otitis media.
4. Avoid giving children hot foods such as hot peppers and peppercorns and overheated foods.
5. Eat more foods rich in vitamins and high-quality protein and supplement various minerals, such as: fruits, eggs, vegetables, etc.!
6. Drink plenty of water. Drinking water should be warm water. Drinking more water will greatly help regulate the body’s metabolism and help strengthen your own immunity.
7. Keep a good rest and try not to let your children cry!
Hearing Aids Made in ChinaIt is reminded that patients with otitis media should master the above dietary taboos, do not eat spicy and irritating foods during the illness, quit smoking and alcohol, and eat more light, easy to chew, easy to digest, and nutritious foods such as porridge, steamed bread, and sweet potatoes. , Tofu, rice, noodles, egg custard, mung bean sprouts, lean meat soup, etc.In addition, patients with otitis media should strengthen physical exercises to strengthen their physical fitness and avoid colds.
The article comes from the Internet. If there is any infringement, please contact [email protected] to delete it.