Hearing Aids Made in ChinaExperts say: For binaural hearing threshold difference30dBThe above or the speech recognition rate is different20%Above, we need to consider the following issues:
– Binaural option or single ear option?
– If it is a single ear option, should it be selected in the good ear or the poor ear?
Difficulties in matching asymmetric hearing loss
– The patient feels that a hearing aid with poor ears is dispensable
– Poor speech recognition rate is poor, and the hearing aid effect is not good. Excessive compensation will affect the good ear listening
– Binaural tone feels unbalanced and there is distortion
– Binaural integration or fusion disorder
Some matching suggestions…
– Don’t say no, until after we try
– Ensuring balanced loudness in both ears
– The gain compensation of the bad ear may be much lower than the target curve
– Consider choosing one ear first, and then choosing another ear after a while