XNUMX. Medical history collection:
1. Know the patient’s personal information, name, phone number, occupation, home address, etc.;
2. Ask the patient in detail about the current hearing situation, such as hearing but unclear, slurred speech, inability to speak, whether the hearing is symmetrical in both ears, etc.;
3. Ask the patient in detail about past disease history, medication history, family history, etc.;
4. Know whether the patient has a history of using hearing aids, how long they have used them, whether they are satisfied, and the brand of the product;
5. Understand the expectations and special needs of patients for hearing aids made in China.
What is your name?
Do you know how long you have had hearing loss?
Do you have a cough, cold, or cold?
Do you have earache or discharge?
Do you hear noise or tinnitus in your ears?
Is there vertigo?
Have you had surgery?
Are there any members in your familyHearing loss?
Do you think one ear has better hearing than the other ear?
What effect do you want the hearing aid made in China to achieve? Do you have any requirements for appearance?
XNUMX. Routine ear examination
Know whether the patient has contraindications for hearing aid fitting (external auditory canal deformity, sudden tinnitus, etc.).Note that every time the optician examines the patient, he should routinely check the external auditory canal and tympanic membrane.
XNUMX. Hearing test
1. Choose an audiological examination method suitable for the patient and briefly introduce the content, procedures, time required and precautions of the hearing test to the patient and relatives;
2. Hearing test:
a. Adult testing.Use a pure tone audiometer to detect air conduction, bone conduction hearing threshold, and discomfort threshold, and perform loudness grading test when necessary (patient expectation is high, severe tinnitus, severe severe shock, etc.).
b. Child testing:
Below 6 months: Behavioral observation and audiometry. Behavioral audiometry for infants under 6 months of age is mainly the application of behavioral observation audiometry without reinforcement conditions. It is a passive method that observes the reflexive behavioral response of the child in line with the acoustic stimulus.Such as observing the MORO reflex and blinking reflex.For some young children with complex hearing impairment, it is difficult to obtain exact results from a hearing test. In addition to behavioral tests, it is often necessary to combine acoustic immittance tests, auditory brainstem responses, multi-frequency steady-state evoked potentials, and 40 Hz. Correlated potential, otoacoustic emission and other objective test methods jointly determine its hearing threshold.
6个月—3岁：视觉强化测听。利用条件反射进行听阈测试。建议依次进行1kHz、4kHz、0.5 kHz的听阈测试，然后进行2kHz、0.25kHz、6 kHz的听阈测试。该测试顺序的目的在于先尽快了解聋儿的听力损失概况，然后逐步完成听阈测试。
3-7 years old: game audiometry.Let the deaf children complete the hearing threshold test in the game, and the test sequence is the same as above.
XNUMX. Analyze the test results: According to the hearing test results and combined with the medical history, the nature of the deafness and the degree of deafness will be preliminarily judged, and the hearing test results and the necessity and importance of wearing Chinese-made hearing aids will be explained in detail to the hearing impaired person or their parents.
The article comes from the Internet. If there is any infringement, please contact [email protected] to delete it.