1. Manual stampingThe occluded gap of the stamping part needs to be cut by the staff with scissors. The edge line needs to be marked manually with a cutting needle or compass. And the edges and body surfaces needs to be struck with a wood square rule and a metal hammer. The final size accuracy can only reach about 1mm, and the highest technical standard of the stamper can only reach the level of hammering with no visual surface marks.
2. Hydraulic sheet metal shear and hydraulic stamping machineThe processing of stamping parts is less effort than manual stamping. The surface quality of stamping parts is basically even and the appearance is exquisite.
3. CNC plate shearing machine and CNC bending machineThe bending accuracy of the stamping parts reaches 0.1°, and the dimension progress advances to 0.1mm. No trapezoidal screw and thread need to be repeatedly positioned and adjusted, which can save the whole stamping time and improve the punching speed and efficiency.
4. Progressive die stamping and composite die stampingAccording to the need, blanking, flanging, punching, marking graphic and other stamping processes can be completed in one stamping machine. The cost is saved, and the appearance and positioning of the same batch of stamping products are more consistent
5. Automatic feeding and servo robotAutomatic input of sheet metal materials, automatic transfer of stamping parts, and automatic separation of scrap and collection of finished products. Further improve the stamping efficiency, so that large quantities of products orders need to reduce the size of stamping factory. So, we’re not going to stop making progress, and we’re going to keep making technological improvements. In order to better output quality stamping products, your every delivery task will become our technical experience. Sipxmach stamping company promises that every time the product is taken seriously and will be done with the best solution. This article source from: https://sipxmach.com/sipxmach-shows-the-metal-stamping-history/
Link：SipxMach shows the metal stamping historyREF: Hearing amplifier, Hearing Aids Types, Digital Hearing Aids
The article comes from the Internet. If there is any infringement, please contact [email protected] to delete it.