Before opening the injection mold, we must first determine the product requirements. For example, what materials are used? Which supplier did it supply? Different suppliers of the same material will shrink differently. What are the requirements for parting lines? What are the requirements for the appearance? Do you want to etch lines? Or polishing? If you want to post-process, such as spraying, you must consider the plastic mold.
After knowing the above problems, then today I will tell you about the things you need to pay attention to when opening the injection mold:
1. The injection mold should choose a reasonable exhaust position and its quantity control. Otherwise, it will cause dissatisfaction with the plastic and the product will be “lack of material”.
2. The injection mold channel should be selected reasonably, so that the material can reach every place evenly (the flow paths are equal), and there must be enough storage to ensure that the plastic replenishes the plastic during the shrinking process.
3. Choose a reasonable demoulding method, choose a reasonable jack position and quantity to ensure that the product is not damaged during the jacking process.
4. The shrinkage coefficient of each material is different, and the mold must have a reasonable shrinkage rate.
5. Post-processing of injection mold materials is not required, because: plastic is soft, no special requirements such as hardness, and the heat treatment process may cause mold deformation.
6. The cooling (water passage) in the injection mold is related to the product size, shape, plastic properties, pressure holding time and other factors.
7. The roughness level of the cavity of the injection mold must reach the “mirror level”, otherwise the product is difficult to demold, and excessive force is required when the product is ejected, causing damage to the product. The roughness of the positioning pin, the clamping surface and other parts are all stipulated by the standard.
8. The injection mold must have sufficient rigidity, otherwise it will be deformed when the mold is held under pressure, causing “flashing”.
9. The fixing method of the mold and the injection molding machine should be reasonable, reliable and firm, to prevent the accident caused by the displacement when the mold is closed. And it is easy to disassemble.
Link：Matters needing attention when opening the injection moldREF: Hearing Aids, Hearing aids China, Hearing Loss
The article comes from the Internet. If there is any infringement, please contact [email protected] to delete it.