Titanium steel composite plates are produced by explosive or explosive-rolling composite, which has both excellent performance and low cost. In production, its common quality problems are: composite board defects and welding defects. The former is mainly due to insufficient bonding rate, local surface cracks of the titanium layer and the steel layer, etc .; the latter mainly includes pores, cracks, under-welding, and slag inclusions. The prevention measures are:
- Defects of composite board
1) Adhere to the re-inspection system for incoming materials, and check the combination of composite boards one by one. The focus is on transition joints, flanges, etc. For titanium composite panels that do not consider strength, flaw detection requires continuous 100% ultrasonic flaw detection within a 50mm wide range, and 200mm pitch flaw detection in the remaining areas. The rest, 100% flaw detection.
2) When the plasticity of the composite board is poor, it should be re-annealed to eliminate stress and improve its performance to prevent defects in subsequent production.
3) When the bending operation is required for the pulling plate such as the reel and the stamping head, when the temperature is low, the bending part should be preheated by the flame to prevent blistering or cracking.
4) In the operation of planing holes and drilling pipe holes, the cutting and drilling operations should be processed from the titanium layer to the steel layer as much as possible to prevent the composite board from being torn or cracked.
- Welding defects
1) Welding titanium layer should use argon gas with purity not less than 99.99% as shielding gas. In addition, the welding wire is not allowed to have cracks or interlayers.
2) Carefully clean and handle the welding area of the workpiece before welding. If the ambient temperature is lower than 5 ℃, the base steel surface should be preheated by flame.
3) For the titanium steel composite board equipment, the titanium welding seam processing technology is sticking, that is, removing the titanium layer within 15mm of the edge of the composite board, first welding the steel welding seam, and then completely covering the steel welding seam with a 50mm wide titanium lath , Welding of titanium layer, while argon protection.
4) For micro-cracks on the surface of the composite board, the defects must be removed before repair welding. For small cracks, direct repair welding can be used.
5) For the non-fitting found in the production and inspection process, if the area is large, the material must be replaced, if the area is small, remediation can be used, and the titanium is not used in the unbonded area for reinforcement.
Link：Common Quality Problems And Prevention Measures Af Titanium Dteel Composite BoardREF: Bluetooth Hearing Aids, ITE hearing aids, Hearing Aids Types
The article comes from the Internet. If there is any infringement, please contact [email protected] to delete it.