- Technical characteristics and advantages of aluminum alloy profiles such as alloy aluminum plates
(1) Technical characteristics of aluminum alloy
profiles such as aluminum alloy plates: smokeless mirror surface polishing has the characteristics of no yellow smoke, no flow marks, low cost, low consumption, low equipment investment, high brightness, high stability, high efficiency, high yield, etc., It has broken through the bottlenecks and defects of traditional polishing technology, and successfully achieved large-scale production of 11-meter long-bar chemical polishing and automatic line chemical polishing. The smokeless mirror polishing technology is an upgrade and replacement technology for ordinary triacid and electrolytic polishing, and is the development direction of chemical polishing technology for aluminum alloy profiles such as alloy aluminum plates.
(2) The technical advantages of aluminum alloy
profiles such as alloy aluminum plates are as follows:
1) No yellow smoke: The smokeless mirror polishing fundamentally solves the problem of a large amount of yellow smoke produced by triacid polishing. Can save a lot of environmental treatment costs. The main obstacles have been cleared for the widespread use of chemical polishing.
2) No flow marks: The smokeless polishing technology completely solves the problem of polishing flow marks, and realizes full-automatic line-scale production of 11-meter-long polishing materials, making polishing as easy to operate as alkaline etching.
3) High brightness: Because of the new polishing composition, smokeless polishing improves the brightness by 20% to 30% compared with triacid polishing and electrolytic polishing. It is the polishing technology with the highest brightness at present.
4) Low consumption: the consumption of smokeless mirror polishing agent can be reduced by 60% -70% compared to the consumption of electrolytic polishing (500-700kg / t material).
5) High yield: almost no defects are produced during the polishing process of the smokeless mirror surface, and the product yield is extremely high.
6) High production efficiency: the smokeless polishing has a large accumulation of materials, and can be polished in multiple rows at a time; polishing without waste, the production efficiency is at least 2 times that of triacid polishing, and 6-9 times that of electrolytic polishing.
7) Stable tank liquid: the smokeless mirror polishing tank hardly adjusts the tank, and can work stably for a long time. It paved the way for the large-scale industrialization and automated production of chemically polished aluminum.
8) Stable brightness: The polishing materials produced in different batches have stable brightness due to no groove adjustment.
- Analysis of technological process and operation points
(1) slot setting instructions:
1) The smokeless mirror surface polishing trough is a completely enclosed exhaust wall, which eliminates the external natural wind and reduces the exhaust efficiency, which is beneficial to all-weather production in rainy days and dense fog days.
2) The width of the smokeless mirror polishing tank is more than 1.6m, which strengthens the buffering capacity of the tank liquid to absorb smoke and facilitates mass production.
(2) Description of bath function:
1) Dewaxing and descaling tank: This tank contains a new type of weakly alkaline dewaxing and descaling agent, which can remove mechanical polishing wax and residual heavy grease, and does not corrode the aluminum alloy. easy to use.
2) Smokeless mirror polishing tank: This tank contains multiple components, rich in strong oxidants, and can mirror polish aluminum alloy. Compared with other polishing technologies, this tank has the following characteristics:
①No yellow smoke, stable brightness: the sufficient amount of smoke inhibitor is added to this tank, the decomposition of yellow smoke is completely inhibited; due to the slower decomposition of strong oxidants, the concentration is more stable than the triacid tank, so the brightness difference of different batches of aluminum alloy Triacid polishing is much smaller.
②Increase in brightness: The brightness of chemical polishing is related to the concentration of phosphoric acid, nitric acid and temperature, as well as the water content of the polishing solution. The higher the water content, the lower the brightness; the phosphoric acid content in the triacid polishing liquid is as high as 80% (the water content of phosphoric acid is 15%), the corresponding polishing liquid water content is less than 12%; such a high water content will inevitably reduce the polishing brightness. In the manufacturing process of the smokeless mirror polishing liquid, after a long period of high temperature concentration, the water content is 5%, so the brightness of the mirror polishing material is significantly improved.
③ Long-term drip flow: Considering that the chemical polishing reaction is too violent, after the aluminum alloy leaves the bath liquid, the drip flow time cannot exceed 20s, and a large amount of polishing liquid is brought into the water washing tank, causing the polishing material cost to be too expensive. A sufficient amount of corrosion inhibitor is added to the smokeless mirror surface polishing liquid to protect the aluminum alloy from leaving the bath liquid, and it can drip in the air at any time without flowers or flow marks. This can save more than 70% of polishing liquid.
④Automatic ash removal: When the aluminum alloy is impure or the polishing liquid is aging, after the aluminum material is polished by triacid, there is often a layer of black ash on the surface, which is difficult to remove by the general method and seriously affect the quality of the polishing material. The ash removal component is added to the smokeless mirror surface polishing tank, which can automatically remove the polishing ash.
⑤High yield: Because the mirror polishing groove solves the problems of chromatic aberration, flow marks, flowers, polished ash, etc., the yield is greatly improved. Thereby reducing costs and improving production efficiency.
3) Glossy oxidation tank. There are two main purposes for setting this slot:
① Prefabricated chemical oxide film: The gloss-preservation oxidation tank can generate an oxide film with a certain thickness and completely retain the original brightness; before the steel alloy is polished from the mirror surface to the anodizing, it can be passed through the gloss-preservation oxidation tank to preform a certain thickness of the chemical Oxidation film to avoid pitting or flowering in the water washing tank before oxidation, improve yield, and reduce oxidation loss during anodizing.
②Fine ash removal: There are two sources of polishing ash, one is the inclusion in the aluminum alloy, and the other is the aging of the polishing solution. Polishing ash is difficult to remove by general methods and can seriously affect the appearance quality of the polishing material. Although the ash removal agent has been added to the smokeless mirror polishing tank to remove most of the polishing ash, there may still be a small amount of residual polishing ash. The gloss-preserving oxidation tank can thoroughly clean the polishing ash, thus ensuring the quality of the polishing material.