JH-115 Analog BTE Hearing Aid / Hearing Amplifier
Specification of JH-115 Analog BTE Hearing Aid Hearing Amplifier
|Max Sound Output||130 ± 5dB||Voltage||1.5V|
|Sound Gain||≥45dB/44||Battery size||LR754|
|Total Harmonic||≤5%||Battery capacity/Mah||68|
|Frequency Range||200-4000Hz||Working time/H||15|
|Hearing Loss||slight, moderate||Machine size（cm）||1.3*0.9*4.3|
|Package||Packing box Type||Packing box Size||Weight|
|lid and base box||10*10*5cm||100g|
|black velvet box||9.5*7.5*3cm||112g|
Features of JH-115 Analog BTE Hearing Aid Hearing Amplifier
1. Behind the ear style hearing aid amplifier, easy to wear and comfortable wearing feeling in either ear;
2. Volume control key, on/ off switch, very simple design and easy operation, suitable for all people;
3.Good sound quality, small hearing aid, convenient to carry;
4. Corresponding uncomfortable threshold properly adjust the maximum output, protect the ear without damage;
5. 3 different earplugs are provided, which can fit different people’s ear;
6. Detachable speaker with 2 pins connecting, easy to take off and clean.
Package of JH-115 Analog BTE Hearing Aid Hearing Amplifier
3 Ear tips
1 Black velvet box
1 Manual book
2 LR754 battery
Precautions of JH-115 Analog BTE Hearing Aid Hearing Amplifier
1. Adjust volume to the minimum level or switch off before wearing.
2. Choose the right size of ear tips to avoid any extra noise.
3. Increase volume gradually to avoid sudden increase in sound.
4. If you hear a howling,check the ear (silica gel) is appropriate and whether the size of plug is tight,make sure no air leakage.
5. Please regularly clean the earplugs in order to ensure the normal use of hearing aids.
6. Use for long periods of time, please remove the batteries to prevent rot erosion hearing aid components.
7. Keep out of reach of children.
8. Keep away from water. The device is not water resistant.
-Lightweight, wearing close to nothing, comfortable and natural.