Specification of JH-907 ITE Mini Hearing Aid Hearing Amplifier
|Max Sound Output||120 ± 5dB||Voltage||1.5V|
|Sound Gain||≥35dB/28||Battery size||A10|
|Total Harmonic Wave Distortion||≤5%||Battery capacity/Mah||100|
|Operation Current||≤6mA||Operation current/mA||3.5|
|Frequency Range||200-4000Hz||Working time/H||29|
|Package||Packing box Type||Packing box Size||Weight|
|lid and base box||10*10*3cm||100g|
Features of JH-907 ITE Mini Hearing Aid Hearing Amplifier
- Lightweight, wearing close to nothing, comfortable and natural.
- The body can prevent accumulation of dust in a short time.
- Strengthen the de-fense against external noise and make the sound output to the ear canal smoother.
Precautions of JH-907 ITE Mini Hearing Aid Hearing Amplifier
1. Adjust volume to the minimum level or switch off before wearing.
2. To choose the right size of ear tips to avoid any extra noise.
3. Increase volume gradually to avoid the sudden increase in sound.
4. If you hear a howling, check the ear (silica gel) is appropriate and whether the size of the plug is tight, the appropriate choice of earplugs and plugged, make sure no air leakage.
5. Please regularly clean the earplugs in order to ensure the normal use of hearing aids.
6. Use for long periods of time, please remove the batteries to prevent rot erosion hearing aid components.
7. Keep out of reach of children.
8. The device is not water resistant.
1 ITE Hearing Aid
3 Ear tips
1 Strong box
1 Manual book
1 Volume Sticker
2 A10 battery