Hearing aid users must understand how hearing aids work and the basic functions of the various components. Of course, different types of hearing aids have their own differences, but the main components are similar.
Microphone: collect sound and convert it into electrical signal
Amplifier: amplifying electrical signals
Battery: powering the amplifier
Volume potentiometer: adjust the volume of the hearing aid
Headphone: converts the electrical signal output from the amplifier into an acoustic signal
Often hearing-impaired patients report that the hearing aids have always been good, how can there be no sound at once? In this case, there are several reasons:
1. The sound hole of the hearing aid is blocked. Just clean the sound hole. If you can’t clean it, you can go to the fitting center to clean it.
2. The microphone is blocked by dirty things. Its processing method is basically the same as the first one.
3. The battery is dead. Just replace the battery with a new one.
4. Hearing aids are getting wet. Dry the hearing aid and recommend it to the fitting center.
5. Volume adjustment twist, that is, the volume switch is turned off, and can be turned on.
6. For the behind-the-ear hearing aid, you can also see if there are water drops in its sound tube. If it is, it will be blocked by water drops. Remove the sound tube and dry it.
If none of the above is true, it is recommended that the hearing aid be sent to the factory for inspection.
Jinghao medical hearing aid reminder: hearing aids need to be professionally “fitted”, it is very important to choose a professional hearing aid fitting center and hearing aid fittings! All patients and friends have any hearing problems can call the Jinghao medical consultation, or personally Come to the fitting center experience. Hearing aid free consultation phone: +86-18566295705
You can also scan our WeChat public account for more information about hearing.